Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Appendicitis, Panic Idk  (Read 174 times)

Offline lemonlimeskull

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Tired of being afraid....
    • Poke This Member
Appendicitis, Panic Idk
« on: April 27, 2014, 04:59:43 PM »
Hi everyone, so I've had maybe 2 hours of sleep in the past 24 due to a fight with my girlfriend initially. We were up very late arguing but made up, I went to be at like 7:30 and maybe slept a total of 2 hours. I have tried to go back to sleep but have been panicked by a pain in my stomach/side on the right. It is more on my side, its really not that bad and it hasn't gotten worse I don't believe. I'm just worried because it won't go away. I've gotten more and more scared throughout the day and vomited a small amount twice. I think it was nerves or all in my head. I don't know now if I feel hungry or nauseous, I am an emetophobic too and get the feelings mixed up. I'm going to try to brave it and eat some chicken noodle soup at the insistence of my mother. I really don't want to fearing I will have to have surgery which is terrifying me. I'm not in a severe amount of pain or anything, not doubled over I can sit up and walk straight. It worries me more I took a laxative, I am supposed to as I am prescribed it, which idk if it will make me worse. Mom also made me take Tylenol back around 2 pm maybe all of which is counterproductive if I have appendicitis. I have felt hot sometimes when I try to lay down, and shivery. Then again my body tends to do that when riddled with anxiety and deprived of sleep. I feel like a zombie and I can't calm myself down, we don't have a thermometer but mom felt me several times and said I don't feel hot. I am afraid I will be misdiagnosed and die, my family doesn't think its anything serious but I do. This morning I also woke up with brown stuff on my teeth and inside my lips, I couldn't find anywhere that looked like it was bleeding. Thats what more or less set off my initial panic alarm. Sorry for the rambling, I just don't know where else to turn. Thanks.
Bookmark and Share
I think I'm afraid of being happy because whenever I get too happy something bad always happens. ― Charles M. Schulz

Offline ryates80

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Appendicitis, Panic Idk
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 06:10:45 PM »
Most of the time with appendicitis you have horrible right lower abdominal pain. I don't think its that or you would be insisting on an er visit. I also tend to lose my appetite and be nauseous when my anxiety is bad. How old are you?
Bookmark and Share

Offline lemonlimeskull

Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 06:13:42 PM »
Yeah thats what my family has been telling me. I'm trying to convince myself that but I still have pain and keep wanting to poke around on my stomach. I do too, I feel some better from eating. I'm 26.
Bookmark and Share
I think I'm afraid of being happy because whenever I get too happy something bad always happens. ― Charles M. Schulz

Offline Ira

• Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 07:35:27 PM »
If you had appendicitis you probably would be in too much pain to post here  :P  Anxiety messes with my stomach pretty bad too.  i notice lots of sharp pains whenever i get jumpy. 

Also is your screen name a reference to the "Funnymouth" creepypasta or is this complete coincidence?  I absolutely adore that story.
Bookmark and Share

Offline lemonlimeskull

Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 07:43:25 PM »
Yeah thats what I'm told, I'm not in horrible pain. Often it doesn't hurt much at all I just am worried. Yeah it is a reference, I love it too  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share