Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Could this be anxiety?  (Read 119 times)

Offline bpadilla49

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Could this be anxiety?
« on: April 25, 2014, 09:44:30 PM »
For the past week I've been feeling tired and my arms and legs feel fatigued. It's getting worse as time goes on. My legs feel like I've been standing all day - kind of sore, achy, and tired. In reality - I don't even work out! I stay home with two kiddos, but most of my days are spent on the couch, honestly.

I've noticed that climbing the stairs is harder then usual as of late. I'm wondering what this could be! From what I've read, fatigue is the combination of both physical and mental symptoms - like you have no motivation to do anything because it would require too much work. But I have the motivation to go out and do things, it's just that I'm physically tired. I wake up un-rested every morning.

I think the most disturbing symptom is the leg thing. Trying not to freak out about this - but everything I've read says it can be heart related. I've never dealt with heart related HA. Well, ok, I went to the ER last October because I thought I was having a heart attack, and really it was a panic attack. But they did an EKG at that time and blood work and said my heart was fine.

Can this be HA related?
Bookmark and Share

Offline AP151

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Stop just existing, live while you can!
    • Poke This Member
Re: Could this be anxiety?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 09:47:34 PM »
Short answer - yes. I went through the same feelings about 3 months ago. The little extra fatigue going up the stairs is what really stuck out to me. My anxiety actually got worse after that and I've since switched over to worse stress symptoms! Twitching, buzzing, all that nonsense. Globus, etc.

So yeah, that sounds like typical anxiety fatigue to me. Stress really does wear you out, it's incredible really.
Bookmark and Share
"To live is rarest thing in the world. Most just simply exist." - Oscar Wilde

"Don't take life so seriously, nobody makes it out alive anyway."

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
Re: Could this be anxiety?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 12:52:15 AM »
Yes it could be anxiety. I had problems with my legs one time. If you search for "jelly legs" on the forum you will find post from many others about it. Its seems as if  your legs will just give out from under you. Feels like they just dont have the strength to hold you up. I had it for quite sometime. I now believe that it was anxiety that caused it, then I became obsessed about it and since my obsession was focused on my legs the symptoms lingered for months. I still to this day once in awhile suffer from fatigue that makes me so tired even trying to sleep seems like its hard work.
Hope you feel better soon.
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Tags: