Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Darkness and sleeping  (Read 142 times)

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Darkness and sleeping
« on: April 25, 2014, 09:57:11 AM »
I hate that my anxiety flares up before bed. I don't know if it's because i'm sleepy or my body is exhausted. Every night before bed I tend to get a lot of physical symptoms. I also start hallucinating with lights and objects in the room, with darkness. This starts a vicious cycle. Since I have prostatitis I have been having testicle pain, it is no problem in the daytime. Last night I was tossing and turning because of this pain. I also get left leg numbness and or pain every time I lay down at night. UGH I am so tired of all this crap, it just never ends.... and that's because I have been eating better, trying to get sunlight, exercising, and doing breathing techniques.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Darkness and sleeping
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 01:29:32 PM »
Maybe try put a radio on. Some soft music. To take your mind off of yourself. I know when we try to do everything that is meant to work and still things can feel bad it seems worse of all. Really we have to just keep on pushing as hard as we can. It is always a hard battle. But some day you will get a break. Things will begin to go right for you. It will probably be when you least expect it. That seems to be the way this all works. But don't give up on trying. You will be rewarded for all your efforts at some point in time.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Darkness and sleeping
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 01:11:29 AM »
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.  I'm trying all sorts of things but somedays I want to give up.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: