Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Stomach problem?!?! Needing advice  (Read 200 times)

Offline mkgirl01

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Stomach problem?!?! Needing advice
« on: April 25, 2014, 07:50:00 AM »

So I've been having pain in m stomach in the upper middle.... It'll come and go and I will have really bad pain when I have to poop I'll either have diarriah or I'll have little like almost bunny pellets... Sometimes after I eat I'll get the pain.... Also I fart an burp more then normal

I have gotten blood work that's normal and a full abdominal ultrasound which looks at pancris gallbladder kidneys spleen liver the artires appendix and it was normal so it's obviously my stomach ....... Does anyone have advice on what it could be
Bookmark and Share

Offline insomniac

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Stomach problem?!?! Needing advice
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 08:43:54 AM »
I have and still fighting stomach issues, I'm almost positive my anxiety is making it worse. Do you have indigestion? or Acid Reflux at all?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 09:49:57 AM »
Diarreah is sometimes a side symptom of anxiety, as for the pain while pooping I've had that sometimes too... I changed my diet to all natural which helped a lot for I am now eating more fiber and drinking more water, you may need more fiber in your diet and more water on a daily basis (mostly if you have diarreah!!!! :angry-smiley-034:)... I only get diarreah if I eat too many sweets, eat a food with an afrtficial ingrediant in it, or it I'm sick (which is not too often). If you're dirreah persists then you can go on a B.R.A.T diet which is banana, rice, applesauce, and toast, or you can just take a medication for the dirreah... Hope this helped! Message me anytime you want for I"m here to help people!  :yes:
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline mkgirl01

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 01:17:10 PM »
Acid reflex yes
Bookmark and Share

Offline insomniac

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 09:37:46 AM »
I would suggest, perhaps test you're self for h.pylori. Its a simple breath test you can do at you're GI office. Unless you wish go to for an endoscopy in which case they can tell you more plus it shows presence of h.pylori as well. I had both, both are easy tests.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: