Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 61 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Introducing myself
« on: April 25, 2014, 07:02:18 AM »
Hi!

I joined this forum yesterday. I have been suffering from anxiety/stress/derealisation issues for a couple of months now. At its worst stage I was constantly at the doctors, went to A&e twice, really thought I was dying or going insane...felt like I was seeing the world differently somehow, feeling that maybe i'm not real, suddenly scared of everything when I've always been a very level headed person. Had various tests and scans and nothing found...I have recently been put on citalopram for the anxiety. I am 4 weeks in now and although I am feeling calmer, the brain fog or derealisation I am having is a horrible constant 24/7 feeling.

I have come on here to get some support and find people i can relate to.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 01:24:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: