Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Left hand wonīt stop shaking, PLEASE HELP!  (Read 147 times)

Offline Rasalhauge

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Left hand wonīt stop shaking, PLEASE HELP!
« on: April 24, 2014, 06:37:13 AM »
I canīt take this anymore. As of latelly my left hand has been living a life of its own. I have this un-nerving feeling in my whole left arm (almost as if the arm is anxious/tense), and it CONSTANTLY shakes. I can hardly hold a glass of water w/o spilling it due to the shakiness. It just will not stop shaking, from the minute I wake up to the moment when I fall asleep (itīs like a rollercoaster during the whole day, sometimes itīs more prominent). I have some tremor in right arm to, but not nearly as prominet. And I know for sure that a constant (even at rest) tremor isnīt a good sign, since itīs highly diagnostic when it comes to Parkinsonīs. Itīs the most obvious when Iīm holding my arms/hands out infront of me, or when Iīm holding something, and it seems to be least noticeable when I have my hands laying down flat on a surface.

Surely anxiety canīt be causing tremors like this?=(
Bookmark and Share
Actual diagnoses;

- OCD (HA and others)
- GAD
- Major depression
- IBS and Gastritis
- Hemisensory symptoms and somatorform disorder

Self diagnosed with;

Bulbar onset ALS, Limb onset ALS, Young onset Parkinsons disease, MS, Rheumatoid arthritis, muscular dystrophia, and so many more....

Offline ANXY-WOR

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Left hand wonīt stop shaking, PLEASE HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 06:12:43 PM »
I Can so relate to you!! I've been experiencing the same symptoms for over the past 2 months my Gp and 2 Urgent care doctors all said it was anxiety or nerves. .....!!! But I'm just terrified it might be something more sinister it's there ALWAYS and it won't let me live my life!!! I'm constantly worrying about it.......When it shakes I just start going crazy like if my whole body is going to loose control
Bookmark and Share

Tags: