Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: help me i cannot assure myself  (Read 155 times)

Offline anfieldheroez

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
help me i cannot assure myself
« on: April 24, 2014, 02:28:27 AM »
Hi all, im a 26 year old male. I started having diarrhea all of a sudden for 2-3 days and it stopped after meds. Then a week later, it started again and stopped again after 2-3 days with meds. Then i started getting loose bowels etc. I had the EZ detect blood test at home for hidden blood and it was positive for blood in stool.

I got afraid and had a colonoscopy done which found piles and in fact the doctor had told me he would take pieces of tissue for biopsy for areas inflammed etc.

However, after the scope, he told me he did not take any biopsy as the colon was healthy and the bleeding was from grade 1 piles.

Now i was happy and calm for a few hours but now im bad again. Im thinking:

1.But i don't get diarrhea ever and why did i get it now?
2.My stools are still loose and narrow. There is cancer maybe he missed it.
3.I had seen the photos of the scope and on two, there seems to be dark red areas which look inflammed and sore but i think that the doctor has missed it for cancer.

Someone please help me. Also, this was second colonoscopy in 2 years. Last year it was for persistent abdominal pain which i still get it time over time. But last year too nothing was found.
Abdomen CT and MRI were done in Nov and Dec respectively last year.

Please help me and tell me what i can do to assure myself that i am fine and stop this worrying.
Bookmark and Share

Offline anfieldheroez

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: help me i cannot assure myself
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »
Anyone??
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nk904

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: help me i cannot assure myself
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 11:06:43 PM »
You're searching for something that isn't there. Two colonoscopy a would without a doubt detect cancer and pre cancerous polyps. Be happy with your answer. I had intense bleeding and it was from hemmoroids. Simple answers..
Bookmark and Share

Tags: