Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: long lost pal  (Read 71 times)

Offline oggusfoo

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
long lost pal
« on: April 24, 2014, 01:00:11 AM »
was ordered a sleep study and determined to have sleep apnea, but 10 mg ambien not enough to help 270 lb male overcome threshold for sleep and the sensation and noise of the machine.  Doc had given .25 mg Xanax to help fall asleep before I got the machine, but the ambien was his heavy hitter, that now he could trust the sleep would be quality and beneficial.  unfortunately all options (even doxepin from another perscriber) during the week of getting the machine and seeing my regular Psychiatrist on a Friday and the subsequent month have been fruitless.  Sleep has been nonexistent and other symptoms worsened.

symptoms of clinical anxiety and clinical depression have worsened with he change in season to profuse sweating unless 20 mg Robinul from dermatologist is taken, and then follow up with 10 mg as the day progresses.  I still just suck down water to regulate temperature and to curb appetite, but the worst is my sticky dry gummy toungue.  in stressful situations, ever so mild, I will dry up and begin to have difficulty talking.  it is noticeable and terrifying.  I sound mildly retarded if I try to talk without salivation in my mouth.

and this week I've been told two coworkers feel threatened by my anger, one with whom I had a confrontation with who was genuinely misrepresenting my suggestion to her in front of our Superior.  but, the other I thought I was in a friendly way expressing frustration about said Superior to him and even with an understanding apologetic tone of reconciliation immediately afterwards.  Only to find out today that he's afraid to ask me anything in fear of me becoming unhinged.

Medes are as follows

CPAP therapy
.25 Xanax at bed and as needed (effectively viewed as not necessary because of other sleeping aides)
10 mg Cingular for general congestion to avoid a -D medication which ramps up heart rate & exacerbates anxiety
10 to 20 mg doxepin prescribed for short time, and presumed not in use)

weekly vitamin d 50,000 iu for mood

daily 2 in am 1 at noon, Robinul from Dermatologist to fight sweating
Prozac 40 mg daily for anxiety and depression
strattera 80 mg for prior diagnosed add.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: long lost pal
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:29:36 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: