Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Itching and tired !  (Read 86 times)

Offline Gemmal

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Itching and tired !
« on: April 23, 2014, 11:43:22 AM »
I think anxiety has taken it's toll on me . I have a huge lymphoma fear started with all over itching two and a half years ago and it's still happening ! It's driving me insane blood tests are fine . Now I'm on all these lymphoma websites I just can't help myself ,

Also so tired recently do you think this is lymphoma or just anxiety taking control ?

Please help !
Bookmark and Share

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Itching and tired !
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 01:20:27 PM »
It sounds like you have dry skin and are tired from long term anxiety.  If everyone on these forums who fears lymphoma actually had it it would be an epidemic.  Trust your doc...get some moisturizer and maybe a massage...talk to your doc about therapy and maybe meds...and hang in there!

P.S. I have chronic dry skin that has gotten somewhat better not that I live in Florida but I still moisturize every day or I turn into an itchy flaky mess.  Back in New York it was even worse.  Nothing to worry about just annoying.  Shea butter is my friend!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Gemmal

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Itching and tired !
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 05:24:51 PM »
Thanks stressed jumper I really do hope it's just dry skin and nothing underlying !! I will give the Shea butter a go :)

Lymphoma seems to be such a common worry and yet I still believe ( like everyone ) I'm the exception and I do have the disease !
Bookmark and Share

Tags: