Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Introduction and stuff  (Read 47 times)

Offline unknownghost

• Forum Ghost
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
    • Poke This Member
Introduction and stuff
« on: April 23, 2014, 02:19:07 AM »
Gets headaches by overworrying. Check.
Overthinks every detail of a conversation to the point where never wants to leave bed again. Check.
Can't face opening up to yet another counselor only to see no improvement. Check.

Hey whats up, now that I've gotten what I need to get off my chest, off my chest, in a different section of this site. I procrastinate excessively when worried, I give up too quickly & start over way too much, and sometimes, I don't use spellcheck or punctuation. And honestly, this isn't the best time to construct an introduction, being that I came here to try and deal with what this forum is about But, what can you do.

If I appear on the hyper side, it's just due to my lack of social skills. Hope I don't tire you out/weird you out/ whatever. Nice to meet you & see you around.
-Ghost
Bookmark and Share
"Prettiness is not a rent to be payed for the space marked female"

Offline Betsy21

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introduction and stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 09:05:08 AM »
Hello

:action-smiley-065:

I just made an account and came across your post when I clicked on introductions

I also get hyper in social situations due to anxiety!! It's like I get so nervous that I talk too quickly and ask too many questions (some of them pointless questions just to fill the silence or deflect attention from me lol)

Anyway nice to meet you  ;D
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introduction and stuff
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 09:29:48 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: intro