Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: EGD/ colonoscopy update!!  (Read 486 times)

Offline Brick5711

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: EGD/ colonoscopy update!!
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 09:20:21 AM »
Yes adenomatous is pre cancerous. Idk why you are so freaked out. Polyps are very common. Be thankful you dont have cancer like I do!!!!! Only biopsy tells if it is cancer or not. The naked eye can not say 100%. If thwts what you are looking for someone to tell you, no one can. Not even the doctor. Mine was 4 cm... FOUR TIMES AS BIG AS YOURS AND GUESS WHAT, IT WAS NOT CANCER.  Idk if my child will have his mother growing up because I do have cancer and I am not obsessing over it like you are. You reqlly need to see a therapist before it takes a toll on your children.
Bookmark and Share

Offline vardnas

• Rec's: 94
    • Poke This Member
Re: EGD/ colonoscopy update!!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 09:21:05 AM »
I am still in huge panic. I have been obsessively googling colon polyp is which scares me so much.

STOP IT! Do you not see how these two things are connected??

Lindsay. We are here to support you, but at a certain point, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF.

Right now you're fueling your own fire. It won't get better right away, but you need to start putting the breaks on some of this counterproductive behavior.
Bookmark and Share
In case anyone is still confused:  googling your symptoms will cause you to remain in a state of extreme anxiety. Stepping away from the internet is the first step toward lasting peace.

Tags: