Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: So im finally here  (Read 92 times)

Offline juliannnnt

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So im finally here
« on: April 21, 2014, 10:16:47 PM »
So, here I am. I have visited this forum several times in the past few months. My problems started around january. Prior to the health related issues, I have always had a strange feelings of uneasiness: what I'm doing with my life, and a bunch of other stuff. Long story short, I've come to the conclusion that I most likely am suffering from health anxiety. I've seen my fair share of doctors, ran many tests, saw a psychiatrist, and so on. I hate to think that I'm crazy or something, and i rarely get to talk to anyone about this because no one understands, and my brother, parents, and friends think is ridiculous. I myself think it is ridiculous and irrational, but i can't help it. Believe me I wish I could. 

I decided to just join this forum, and see if talking to other people who might be sharing these experiences helps at all. My episodes come and go, but when i get fixated on something, or a shred of worry seeps into my head, I'm in for a horrible day.

So hello everyone, it's nice to meet your acquaintances.  :action-smiley-065:

Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: So im finally here
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 05:35:07 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline 0oBrendao0

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: So im finally here
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »
hey there! i've had my fair share of episodes from my OCD since January but i'm here to let you know that you're not alone! :) i too am the only one in my family that suffers from anxiety and no one in the house can really give me any advice about it and only made it worse. Thankfully I found this website and people have been really helpful. I can try to help too so message me if you want!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: