Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Venting  (Read 79 times)

Offline MLB2805

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Venting
« on: April 21, 2014, 08:53:28 PM »
I feel like I'm on the verge of losing it. My mind is in constant overdrive of scanning my body for symptoms. I constantly think I'm gonna have a heart attack at any moment. I have a hard time relaxing and concentrating on anything but my anxiety. I miss being able to take a nap when I want, lay in bed and watch tv when I want, be home alone with my kids with out freaking out I'm alone with two young kids the whole time. I'm also tapering off
Klonopin. I've been considering going back on anti depressants just
To live again in not constant worry. But in so indescive about it. My boyfriend of 10 years and father if my kids isn't supportive of my anxiety or me taking pills which I feel like is part of what's stopping me from taking AD's.... I don't know what to do and I'm sick of feeling like this.  I had a physical in October and all my blood work was great. I've had 3 ekgs over the past couple of years that came back fine too. My dr
Says my heart is fine but I feel like she hasn't really check it out. I'm 30. Eat ok, slightly overweight .., feel like I'm going crazy!
Bookmark and Share
You don't have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Venting
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 05:57:31 AM »
I am sure your heart is fine. You have to trust in the doctor. Not second guess the doctor. They are the experts. You need some form of distraction. Take your mind off of yourself. Focus on something else. Maybe get yourself a hobby or find a few books to read. Books that might help you out. Start a journal up. Work towards making yourself feel better. Just a few changes in your lifestyle can make a big difference. Even doing the room up can change how we feel. Plus it gives us something to do. You are too focused on yourself. That is your main problem. One you have to try and sort out.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline ARose318

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Venting
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 07:47:05 AM »
Distraction is key when it comes to obsessive thoughts. You have to shift your focus to something else.

Who cares if your boyfriend isn't supportive?! You have to do what you need to do for YOURSELF to get better, not what anyone else wants. If you feel you need to go back on an AD - do it. You can't live in fear all day because someone doesn't approve of you taking an AD.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: