Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Loss of sensation in right foot  (Read 122 times)

Offline KirklandHarris

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Loss of sensation in right foot
« on: April 21, 2014, 05:36:13 PM »
Hey everyone. I've been dealing with fears of brain tumors, MS, and Lyme disease recently. To make matters worse, the other day I noticed that my right foot didn't seem to have as much feeling in it as my left. I was sitting near a door when it was pretty cold outside with my right foot closer to the door, but still only my left felt cold. I tried running my fingers across the tops of both feet and again my left felt it a lot better than my right. My right foot also tingles quite a bit. The only reason I'm posting on here and not speeding to the nearest ER is that I might know why this is happening, but I wanted to know if anyone seemed to agree. I'm 18 now, and back in 7th grade a severely broke my right leg playing football. Other guys on the team said it looked like the shape of an "S" below my knee. Needless to say, both bones in my lower leg were completely broken, and I even think it was a tiny bit of a compound fracture because after I got the cast off I noticed a small scar that looked like bone could've popped out at beside my shin. I had surgery on it and was in a cast/brace for around 2 or 3 months. After I started walking again, I also noticed that my right leg was now a little bit longer than my left, I guess from having to put my weight exclusively on my left one for so long. So my question is, can that cause nerve damage on your foot? And would it last this long/be permanent?
Bookmark and Share