Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I'm thinking I have MS again...  (Read 247 times)

Offline patagonia816

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm thinking I have MS again...
« on: April 21, 2014, 03:46:36 PM »
In September of 2013 I had a sudden onset of leg weakness. I could still do everything I had been doing before, but when I would lean over and have my knees in a half bent position, my legs would shake slightly. My girlfriend noticed it too, but only when I would point it out. My left leg always felt a little worse than my right, and my left arm seemed touchy too. Sometimes my left leg would feel restless, too...like it wanted to snap off and go run. Then things seemed to improve...until about a month ago.

New symptoms are as follows:
-Occasional tiny pin-prick feelings on my body that can also be...itchy?
-Tight feeling in ankle
-Random patches of goosebumps
-Tired feeling in back of neck and sides (When I turn my head it feels like something has to work a little harder to keep my head in that position.)
-Occasional patches of pain here and there. (They're like a combo of an ache and a sharp feeling.)
-Weakness in legs has returned. (I can still run, jump, workout, climb stairs, etc...but I noticed that when I descend down a flight of stairs, my legs get a slight feeling of....well, like the feeling you feel if you haven't done an abdomen workout in a long time and when you're lowering your head, shoulders and arms back to the ground, there's a shaky/jerky feeling you feel..know what I mean??)
-Tired feeling in right hand and wrist
-Face muscles feel tired. (No drooping, just feel over-used.)

If I really do have MS, I'm just ready to know. In fact, I don't think I am as frightened as some seem b/c I know people with MS can lead normal lives through proper diet, supplementation and exercise (esp. yoga!). Some have even made their lesions disappear or decrease and shrink, resulting in an almost entirely symptom-free life. It all comes with hard work, but who cares?

Anyone with similar symptoms?
Bookmark and Share
We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

Tags: