Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I just don't know what to do anymore.  (Read 215 times)

Offline kristinsanxiety

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I just don't know what to do anymore.
« on: April 21, 2014, 01:22:58 PM »
I'm lost.

Now I'm convinced I have a brain tumor. Again. I have had fluctuateing hearing loss in my right ear since January along with vertigo, ear pain, ect - it goes away and then it comes back. The vertigo isn't even that bad today but because I am also having eye problems (my eyes go out of focus and this was happening the last time I had a bout of dizziness too and it stopped when the dizzies stopped.) I feel like it has to be caused by a tumor.

I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. I've convinced myself I'm having muscle weakness as well and it really feels like I do, sometimes I lose my grip on objects and they just fall out go my hand. I keep squeezing my hands and feet to see if I have strength.

Please help me. I'm so scared and tired of being scared.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Guitarcad1991

• Hi I'm Chris get to know me
    • Poke This Member
Re: I just don't know what to do anymore.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 01:32:02 PM »
If you've had a CT Scan, or anything else to check for a brain tumor. Then you need to stop worrying. Seriously.

If you haven't, then get one. In the meantime, if you can't do anything, use that appointment as something to look forward to.

And even in the case of getting a brain tumor, there is so much amazing technology out there that can fight it.

I too got a CT Scan because I was convinced I had a brain tumor. Well, I didn't.

Seriously, we can't live like this. We need to do what we need to do, to get answers to our questions, but at the same time, this is a wasted and disgusting life if we are going to sit around and live like this. I feel your pain Kristen, I was exactly where you are, infact, I am there right now.

The only advice I can give, is to just do the logical thing, and then once you get your results. You DON'T think about any more "what if's".

And stay away from Benzos.
Bookmark and Share

Offline kristinsanxiety

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 01:45:20 PM »
I had a CT scan for a brain tumour like 5 years ago so that's not really comforting. Aside tom the fact that in my mind I've been dying of a brain tumour since I was 13 years old.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Guitarcad1991

• Hi I'm Chris get to know me
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 01:47:29 PM »
Brain tumors are not common. And don't start getting more CT Scans either. That radiation doesn't help anything.

Just be content with what you know.
Bookmark and Share

Offline kristinsanxiety

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 02:07:15 PM »
Thank you <3
Bookmark and Share

Offline briankinney

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 06:59:55 PM »
If it helps any, I thought I had brain tumor for three years and it turned out to be nothing. I had tons of symptoms; ice pick headaches, smelling smoke when there was none around, black flickering in vision, lots of nose bleeds, and throwing up in the morning after waking up. I spent hours on the internet reading about them and the one thing in common for all of them was a brain tumor. I almost feel like when the first symptom started and I looked it up on google and came up with Brain Tumor symptoms, then I started having a lot of the other symptoms on the list. That's happened a few times with other diseases since then, so I think it's possible to start having symptoms of something just by thinking about it. I'm sure you're fine, but go ahead and get it checked out just to ease your anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: