Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Stomach pains for days. suck.  (Read 110 times)

Offline Passer24

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Stomach pains for days. suck.
« on: April 21, 2014, 01:05:21 PM »
My HA has been soooo much better latly!!! I am planning a trip so for the last few months I have been working out and eating right BUT THEN.... I have been (sorry about this) SUPER gassy for a few weeks didnt worry me since i changed my diet and there wasnt any pain so i didnt worry BUT THEN saturday I had a terrbile stomach ache almost like I was constipated I was walking a 5k and figured it would work its self out on that walk but it didnt it got worse and worse and worse until i was in the Urgent care that night they said it was maybe gas or a virus took an xray gave me a shot for the pain and told if it still hurt in a few days this bad to go to the ER for blood work well two days later I havent had that pain since but my stomach is not normal i am nervous to eat a lot so i still to foods good for the colon and stomach and such and WATER WATER WATER although that pain isnt there when i do eat the little amount i do it feel uncomfortable for a bit then its just tender when i press on my upper stomach area... HAS anyone heard of this. I need to get in with a real doctor but i just switched insurance (of course) and thats gonna take me some time to find a new one (which sucks) so any words of wisdom would help until i can see doctor.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ryates80

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Stomach pains for days. suck.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 06:50:37 PM »
Have you found out anything? I'm dealing with similar issues right now.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: stomach pain colon gas