Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Any morning advice?  (Read 151 times)

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Any morning advice?
« on: April 19, 2014, 12:59:56 PM »
Idk how to put it in any other words, but when I wake up everyday it's like a never ending cycle of detachment and anxiety. I always have to run to the bathroom, I can't eat really it's awful. I do eat but I force myself. I called to get counseling, but they have to call me back to see what the insurance will except and so on. It's like I'm sleepwalking and anxious at the same time for hours. Anybody have like any good tips or anything?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Carl24uk

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Any morning advice?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 01:25:25 PM »
Sounds similar to me last summer. I found sitting in the garden helps, talking to friends and family, favourite songs and I massage my head when I feel tense. Wouldn't wish the symptoms of anxiety on anyone. Was lay in bed on my own last night shaking cold and nauseous but feel lot better today just remember it's only anxiety don't fight it and remember slow deep breathing and again can't reccomend massaging your head enough
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 02:13:32 PM »
Thanks for the advice, I can't stand this like light feeling I feel I feel like I'm gonna float away
Bookmark and Share

Offline Carl24uk

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 02:56:08 PM »
It's horrible. Worst feeling ever and thought I would never feel normal again and that I'd damaged my brain with anxiety but believe me it will go. I was that chewed up I was having hallucinations, head was so fuzzy had week long tension headaches and felt like I was floating in mid air.  Just need to accept it, that was the first part in me getting over it, chill out and be patient as it will go. Really helps to talk to a counsellor too

And If you feel shaky I had beta blockers last year which is all I took and they helped stop my panic attacks
Bookmark and Share

Offline Snowy

• Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 07:35:22 PM »
If I wake up anxious, even though it's really difficult, I make myself get going faster than usual.  I'll eat and rush through a shower and get busy on something to avoid thinking about my anxiety.  The busier I am, the less it affects me.  Try keeping some music on and focus on the words.  I like playing the radio while I shower so I can think about that- especially if I don't know the songs.  It gives me something new to think about.  Good luck. (:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: