Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: ABSOLUTELY TERRFIED over Flex Sig Monday.  (Read 1224 times)

Offline rileybug

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: ABSOLUTELY TERRFIED over Flex Sig Monday.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 05:24:58 PM »
Calm down and enjoy easter with the kidos-monday will be here soon and you'll get you answer.  Take the zoloff to get through till the test.  Make easter good for the kids-they're the most inportant part of your life.  Enjoy them every day.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lindsay2427

• Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 05:37:36 PM »
I'm sorry but I can not enjoy Easter. I will have a fake smile but deep inside I'm drowning. I do a very good job at hiding my HA and fear from my children. I have suffered my whole life. This isn't the first time I have thought I had something terrible this is just the most intense it's been. I'm usually under the care of my OB because I was pregnant pretty much back to back so any concern I ever had I addressed to her! Now that we are done having children I am no longer in her care and have gone 2 years with our being pregnant which really helps my HA!!! Pregnancy almost makes my HA go away.
Bookmark and Share

Offline snowberry

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 05:53:43 PM »
You've done a great job keeping your troubles from your kids, which is wonderful, so don't let up now, when you're so, so close to the finishing line.  :yes: If you have to fake a smile in front of them, then do.

Lindsay, I am sure you will be fine. You'll be back here on Monday saying that you got the all clear. Put the computer to rest, take a brisk walk or drink some camomile tea. Keep taking your zoloft, and you'll feel calmer, even if you don't feel 100%. We are all behind you, so please be good to yourself try to relax.
Bookmark and Share

Offline rileybug

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 06:01:06 PM »
I know its really hard with ha.  Some days are better than others.  Just have to take it day by day.  I always tell myself if something bad is there-they'll catch it early since i go to the docs so often.  I'm sure hes already written crazy on my file in big red letters.  I feel the same as you except i'm much older and my daughter always reassures me about how docs think things through. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lindsay2427

Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 06:08:04 PM »
Thanks for all the help. I think I will be a mess until Monday. My OCD is also making me do weird things like I can't throw certain things away in fear of jinxing my results. The intuitive thoughts are also bad. I feel like I had put a lot of my OCD habits to rest until this.

Bookmark and Share

Offline snowberry

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 06:19:09 PM »
Don't beat yourself up about it. OCD is a biatch, having 'relapses' when you're stressed out is really common. Best to just accept it's there for now and that you'll look into it once you feel able to.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lindsay2427

Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 06:37:59 PM »
This was also with me last Easter. Not as bad but totally consumed my day. I first noticed the periodic streaking last February. This had controlled me
Bookmark and Share

Offline rileybug

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 08:50:53 PM »
Do you get other symptons-like tingleing,stomach pain,trouble breathing or such?  Just curious since alot of peeps do.  I do get alot of physical symptons,
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lindsay2427

Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 10:00:33 PM »
I have anxiety attacks which consist of excessive crying, I shake and I do get mild shortness of breath. I don't really have neurological symptoms. During this week of stress I was getting shooting pains in the side of my head (left side) that would last around 15 seconds. I was getting facial twitches and muscle twitches earlier this year along with the shoot head pains but I think that was anxiety related because I thought I had a brain tumor.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lindsay2427

Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 10:34:52 PM »
So I *think* I might have an anal fissure. I periodically have burning pain after BMs. Tonight had a BM and a couple minutes later I was burning really bad. I then used a baby wipe and had extreme burning. I decided to use my handy mirror and light and saw what looks like a small cut towards the back right in the middle? It was hard I be sure but it was red and irritated. Uh this is driving me crazy.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything