Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Should be pretty easy to answer for someone knowledgable  (Read 222 times)

Offline Guitarcad1991

• Rec's: 1
  • Hi I'm Chris get to know me
    • Poke This Member
Should be pretty easy to answer for someone knowledgable
« on: April 19, 2014, 12:18:59 AM »
I am currently experiencing some prostate inflammation, and got put on Bactrim for it today.

3 years and 1 month ago, I was suffering from an acute Urinary Tract Infection, and at that time, I was a virgin. I was 19 years old, but experienced painful prostate symptoms for probably 2 years before that.

Let me explain certain things I have been diagnosed with.

I have Raynaud's syndrome in my hands and feet
I have a permanent heart arrhythmia that always beats abnormal
I have pre-glaucoma in both of my eyes
And I typically can have temperatures between 96.8-99.8 very rapidly in one day.

I was convinced I had one of the "big diseases" over 3 years ago, such as bladder cancer, or parasites, or scleroderma.

My question is; wouldn't I be alot progressively sicker if I truly had any of those things?

I am 22 and 1/2 year old man, and I am brought to tears every day by this, asking my Mom to give me answers she doesn't know.

Can I even possibly have cancer?
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Should be pretty easy to answer for someone knowledgable
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 12:31:20 AM »
WoW, I also have a condition called prostatitis. It started in october when I flipped out from back pain and had a panic attack 2nights in a row of not sleeping. 2wks later I went to the doc after going 2weeks before. I felt pain in the pelvic area when peeing but didnt mention it. It got worse a few days later so I drank baking soda and vinegar and it was GONE.

Approximately one month later I kept having to urinate and had extreme chills at night and my my privates were hypersensitive it was TERRIBLE. I went to ER and the retards gave my abx without testing my semen. Went to the Uro after feeling better and they gave me Ceftin. ALL the symptoms came back worse than before AND my stream and ejaculation became weak. Its been 6months and I still am not the way I was before.

My toes also began to turn purple about a month ago when ever it gets cold,like the blood gets purple.

Have you taken blood or had scans?...Im also afraid and am having a cystocopy in 2weeks. Also Im agraid to try Cipro even though its suppose to be the best for this infection. Sometimes I wonder if I would have been cured if I took the Cipro but the risk scared me too much.

Did they identify your bacteria? Please respond :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 01:06:28 AM »
Just got diagnosed with prostatitis. What are your symptoms?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Guitarcad1991

• Hi I'm Chris get to know me
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 10:42:20 AM »
Prostatitis symptoms that I've had:

Can't hold too much in my bladder, and if I have alot, it becomes painful and uncomfortable

Painful erections or ejaculation(sorry)

Sitting on the prostate area can hurt

Pain in feet and legs when I need to urinate

Going to the bathroom about 1-2 times a night normally, but during a flare-up, can be like 10-15 times a night

Never feeling like you emptied your bladder; a discomfort that feels like you need to keep pushing even though there's nothing left

Occasional chills during the day, or feeling hot, or both

Strong, lingering pain in the testicles and scrotum area for hours after ejaculating
Bookmark and Share

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 11:30:24 AM »
Wow weird. I just have random testicle pain, and sometimes sharp pains in the area under my testicles after a bowel movement. When the doc shoved his finger up my bum he recreated the testicle pain and I almost passed out.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: