Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Evening Symptoms  (Read 137 times)

Offline Snowy

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Evening Symptoms
« on: April 18, 2014, 11:07:44 PM »
So, I've noticed a very frustrating trend in my physical symptoms lately.  They've been getting better by the week, and that's terrific, no complaints.  Today I got through a very long store with minimal complaints, which is progress.  Basically, 95% of the time I was out today, I was pain free and in high spirits.  Then darkness fell and BAM, the depressive thoughts came back and it was like I was another person, all with the returning symptoms.  This happens every day but this time it was extreme because I'd felt better than usual while out.

I've seen many of you say that your symptoms are worse in the mornings, which is my personal best time.  I lay in bed a while and bask in the glory of feeling fine for once.  Since so many of us know that we have a trigger point in the day, my questions are:

- Are your symptoms worse at certain times of the day?
- What do you do to prepare for this time of day?

Because I hope you are preparing if you know it's going to happen.  Now that I've seen the trend, I want to nip it in the bud. (:
Bookmark and Share

Offline iluomoazzurro

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Evening Symptoms
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 11:35:58 PM »
- Are your symptoms worse at certain times of the day?
As the day goes on. I also feel fine when I wake up.

- What do you do to prepare for this time of day?
I'm not sure if I can do anything about it. I'm not on meds yet but I'm sure I'd take them before I leave for work or something.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Snowy

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Evening Symptoms
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 11:52:43 PM »
I'm not on meds either.  I'll try my hardest to do it myself first and then we'll see.

I think I'll try changing my schedule, like waking up earlier and going to bed earlier.  That way I'll get more daylight hours.  I'm not sure if it's the darkness that does it or just the amount of hours I'm awake.  I get enough sleep so I know it isn't that.
Bookmark and Share