Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi xx  (Read 94 times)

Offline muggel123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi xx
« on: April 18, 2014, 05:33:46 PM »
Hello, i would like to say hello and introduce myself.
My name is Sue and i have been struggling on and off with anxieties ever since i turned 19.
I am now 41 and wonder if i will ever lead an anxiety-free life.
My anxieties range from full blown panic attacks to general obsessively controlling my body and worrying about
fatal illnesses. Its a vicious circle that is hard to break. I am driving everybody crazy with it. FAct is, that due to my worrying,
i have developed all sorts of psychosomatic issues which result in me actually having all sorts of stuff. It`s not all just in my mind.
But then again i suppose it all comes from the mind.
I have never had a relationship because i dread that my partner will not understand or know how
to deal with me when "it" happens again.
My family has been very supportive but I am now trying to become more independent and to lead my own life
because i see that they are worn out and feeling overtaxed with the situation. As i am struggling my way into
an undefinable terrifying future, i`d love to converse with people who feel the same...
Thanks
Bless
xxx
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi xx
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 05:04:21 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 02:51:33 PM »
Welcome to the board, Sue.

struggling on and off with anxieties ever since i turned 19.
I am now 41 and wonder if i will ever lead an anxiety-free life.

I often question that, and sometimes that strikes anxiety up itself. You've pushed hard for a long time, and you're doing great. You only really know the bottom of the pit when you're, well... at the bottom of the pit. I don't think a person really knows what success is until they work up from the very the ground floor. And you can always look back and you know that within that timespan, there is events of happiness, and events of sadness, events of anxiety, and events of collectiveness. In my full-fledged honest opinion... If life were invented without some negative pressure, we wouldn't know what happiness is... We would all be neutral. Anxiety in a fuller extent than others can be a real slap in the face.. but it's also very rewarding to accomplish the feeling of being anxiety free. One shouldn't worry about the future of waking up every day without facing a single anxious state of mind as that isn't in the real of reality. Just moments by moments, making positive decisions and thinking before doing is probably the only key to that in my opinion.

You're a great person from what I've met so far in chat, I'm glad to see you on this board!

I am driving everybody crazy with it.

And that's fine. It's how you're wired. Things that are 100% out of our control, we shouldn't spend time worrying about solving. People constantly judge... you judge, I judge, Everybody judges. But I don't think that they are really that moved by it as much as you make yourself think they are. believe me, I worry the same thing too. but we all have our needs and we are entitled to it. After all, if anyone has a negative thing to say, It's all an opinion. And we all have one.

You're a good hearted individual, I can tell already. Because you're not wanting what's effecting you to effect others. It's thoughtful and caring. Don't get hurt over that, as we all do from time to time.
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Offline muggel123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 03:24:49 PM »
Thank you Potatoes for your very kind words...
Bookmark and Share

Tags: