Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Relationship Problems  (Read 184 times)

Offline redcoat13

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Relationship Problems
« on: April 17, 2014, 11:06:37 PM »
Okay so I've reCently started dating someone and i don't know if i have feelings for them because I still love my ex.. I like my boyfriend but i don't think I should be going out with him and it is driving me INSANE. I really need advice and im also paranoid things are gonna go bad and that im not ready for a relationship.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Relationship Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 05:48:32 AM »
Don't dive in head first if you are not ready to do so. Explain to this new boyfriend that at this moment in time you are a bit confused. You are coming off a break up. One that you are not over yet. It can take time. If the break up was bad on you, it will be hard to go straight into another relationship and fully trust that person straight away. You will still be thinking of the last relationship. Only you know if you are fully ready for it. But also don't go backwards. If the last boyfriend dumped you or you dumped him, I assume it was done for a reason. You can spend ages wanting that same person back. But that person might not feel the same way about you. So play that side of things in a careful way. Seems like you are stuck in the middle of the past and the present. You might have to sort the past out first in order to move forward.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: