Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hello Everybody.  (Read 79 times)

Offline NeverCalm1991

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello Everybody.
« on: April 16, 2014, 07:46:19 PM »
I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Daniel T, and I have been suffering from anxiousness all my life. My 22 birthday which was a year and a half ago, I had my first panic attack after I forgot to take my paxil  that morning for social anxiety( Bad mistake). I went to the hospital they said it was a panic attack, gave me xanax and sent me home. I was fine for about a week, then I stopped taking my paxil all together because I developed a rash. Well about 4 days after I was at a friends house smoking a weed, and I had the worst panic attack ever and it lasted all day, and now Ive been dealing with different symptoms eveyday for over a year now. I was scared then, and I am still scared even though I know know what is going on. I am currently taking 10mg lexapro, and 20mg valium. Here lately my anxiety has been raising, for what reason idk I really wish I did. Ive also been depressed, becauae this has very much impacted my life and I have absolutely no one to talk to because no one around me knows what I am going through. Well thay is my story thank you everyone.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello Everybody.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 05:25:59 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline emiloo09

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello Everybody.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 08:06:08 PM »
Hey Daniel! Thank you for replying to my intro post about myself. I know exactly where you are coming from and would love to talk to you some more! Maybe we can help each other out and grow through our anxiety and depression. It is always nice to have somebody there that completely understands how overbearing and impacting mental health issues can be. Welcome to the site and I hope you meet some awesome people on here! Also, you should go on anxiety zone wire and make a profile so we can be friends and chat more! I hope everything gets better for you and hope to talk to you soon! :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything