Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hey there  (Read 65 times)

Offline lacerz.91

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hey there
« on: April 15, 2014, 07:37:35 PM »
Hey I'm from Canada.

I have suffered from Anxiety for what feels like my entire life, though I was only diagnosed back in October. I started psychotherapy in February and it's just been a rollercoaster.

I have had this forum bookmarked for the longest time but am only making an account now. I don't have the biggest support system in my offline life so I joined. I hope to get better insight to this disorder, and others, from being here. And I really want to know how this disorder affects others, so here I am. I hope to meet some cool people and be welcomed into some great conversations.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hey there
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 05:59:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: Introduction