Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Anthrax Poisoning? (freaking out please please help me)  (Read 132 times)

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Anthrax Poisoning? (freaking out please please help me)
« on: April 15, 2014, 06:48:10 PM »
A guy who really doesn't like me, or so I think, sat down and talked with me and tossed me a certain kind of cigarette that will go unnamed for legalitys. :P The problem is, the last time I saw this guy he robbed me at knife point, and he is for all intensive purposes a maniac.

I'm afraid he somehow put anthrax in the green (wink wink) cigarette. I'm not going to smoke it, I don't even smoke that stuff. But what if there was skin contact with anthrax or some kind of poison? What if I inhaled some kind of poison? What if I ingest some kind of poison? I'm not going to smoke what he gave me but i put it in a baggy in a drawer just incase as evidence.  What do I do? Change all my clothes? I have to do laundry so I can't really change. What do I do? Throw out everything that's in that pocket? The anxiety hotline kind of scoffed at me.

His hands touched it before mine did so that means he would have come into contact with it before me. But I don't know... Since we started talking again he's been like "Hey man I got a J for you" and kept repeating that day after day... so what if he's been planning something? What if i've been poisoned?

For the love of god help me feel better, i'm freaking out. He was shaking like a leaf when I saw him... I don't know if that means something.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline hiswaywardgirl

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anthrax Poisoning? (freaking out please please help me)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 08:46:00 PM »
Yeah, don't smoke it or touch it again... that guy sounds like a nutjob.

Anthrax isn't exactly a common thing you come across. He also probably wouldn't touch something poisonous to the skin with his OWN hands. If you don't have any physical symptoms, you're probably fine. He might have been on some other kind of drug that made him shaky, who knows...

Can you avoid this person in the future? I hope you're not stuck in a situation with him, like at school or work. Feel better!! :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 09:12:50 PM »
He actually lives right around the corner from me, but doesn't know I live near him. He's a very volatile violent person, so right now I'm trying to stay on his good side without actually going to hang out with him.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 09:46:02 PM »
That's some pretty extreme thinking.  Do you realize that anthrax isn't something that you can just get your hands on?  Especially someone with, um, his mental faculties.

I would honestly say you have a better chance of being elected president and winning the lottery.  Honestly.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ashmaster

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 10:50:46 PM »
anthrax isn't easy to get ahold of... but it might be laced with something. PCP or crack cocaine.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: