Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Food Inhalation  (Read 68 times)

Offline Parky94

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Food Inhalation
« on: April 15, 2014, 10:33:03 AM »
Hi guys, this is probably my 500th post on this subject but its really stressing me out at the moment and i could really use some advice.

So a few days ago as i was eating i felt some food stuck in the back of my throat, i took some water and it soon disappeared. For a while now i've been obsessing over inhaling food into my lungs for some reason and now i have a nervous cough habit after i eat almost every meal. What are the chances this bit of food found its way in? And if it did, i'd surely have a coughing fit, right?

I always get a tight chest when i start thinking about the chances of food inhalation. Its been stressing me out loads over the past few months as i think about it with every piece of food i eat. Now i have quite a bad headache and i'm fatigued, i know this is probably just my anxiety but i'd know if i inhaled something right?

Just need to try put my mind at ease.

Thanks in advance.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Re: Food Inhalation
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 04:47:57 PM »
You WOULD surely have a coughing fit until it came out!  Ever have water go down the wrong way?   You choke violently to the point you feel like you are going to puke!  No food is in your lungs. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: