Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Doubting whether this is all anxiety once again...  (Read 188 times)

Offline cutecat25

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
    • Poke This Member
Doubting whether this is all anxiety once again...
« on: April 15, 2014, 04:14:16 AM »
Ever since I had a dizzy spell in March 2012 I have had 24/7 off balance, dizziness which varies in intensity.
A lot of the time if I take benzos that takes the edge off, and if I am really distracted, but it is a symptom that is with me 24/7 and affects every aspect of my life.

I also suffer with daily left eye pain, detached/loss of circulation feeling in my arms, nose and facial pressure/ and sometimes numbness, difficulty breathing, derealisation and a variety of other symptoms.
I have had a CT scan, MRI, EKG, audilogy testing, two eye examinations, including a field vision test, blood tests and gp office testing.
Though there have been minor abnormilties no cause for the dizziness has been found. I am going to see an ENT soon.
I am really scared. I am a 21 year old female and should not be feeling like this.

Is this reallly anxiety or should I go for further testing?
Bookmark and Share
Check out my Anxiety And Depression Youtube Channel:

http://youtu.be/yohg_juVlZg

Offline stephtronic

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • \m/
    • Poke This Member
Re: Doubting whether this is all anxiety once again...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 05:57:23 AM »
You seem to have had pretty much all of the testing possible. I would work on dealing with your anxiety instead, and see if that helps.
Bookmark and Share
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Offline Mvalachovic

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 11:26:06 AM »
Not to invoke more fears, but have you been checked over by a cardiologist? My daughter actually fainted at 3 years old. Scared the hell out of me. But the two avenues the dr wanted to check was neurology and cardiology. Both said ok. But it's good to get checked because it could be something minor like blood pressure. Being that you are a young female it could easily be anemia, poor diet, dehydration. So many minor things that could cause blood pressure or blood sugar to drop. My pediatrician also suggested migraines can cause dizziness . As another dr said about my daughter, at least the major things have been ruled out.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Artman9865

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 04:32:25 PM »
I am the same way and i always start  thinking the worst even though deep down you know it's anxiety playing tricks on you and the more you worry the worse it will get because that's what the anxiety wants to happen now you have had many tests done but your anxiety will still always find a way to convince you that they missed something or whatever but you gotta look at the situation and say hey what are the chances that there is something really wrong with me after all these tests? Not much of a chance right? So just keep telling yourself I've had the tests I am ok this is just anxiety makin me tthink this way and you will be fine. I have to constantly remind myself not to let it happen and I know it's hard but you will feel better soon just need to realize you are ok and get your mind off of it make yourself busy doing somethingto forget about it and I will bet u feel much better.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: