Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: After eating symptoms?  (Read 104 times)

Offline Betterhealth

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
After eating symptoms?
« on: April 15, 2014, 12:36:31 AM »
I think I am overly anxious lately and you can probably tell that I am posting a lot.

I have been having the weirdest symptoms the last days. I always seemed to be having weird symptoms after I eat(racing heart, skipped or double beats, chest pain and stuff, all checked out fine with the chest pains), but the last days I am also getting burning eyes after eating(not always), a jittery feeling in my head and body, sometimes I get irritable and also very anxious with racing heart for 3-4 hours after food. I also get some dry mouth and random aches and numbness on my face and arms.

I had blood work and everything before that checked out fine, but haven't had an endoscopy yet which I am planning on doing. Sometimes I fear that I am turning to diabetic or something and I am very scared of eating due to all of those symptoms. I do not think that I have any allergies to anything, but I haven't been getting the proper vitamins and nutrients the last 2 months due to some personal problems that made me not eating properly.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Bookmark and Share

Offline skimbleshanks34

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: After eating symptoms?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 12:54:24 AM »
For awhile I would feel nauseated after eating anything. Now I feel very lightheaded, sometimes my tongue goes numb. I don't understand what is going on either. I guess I can only say that I've been dealing with a similar issue, I wish I knew how to treat it!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: