Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: worrying about brain tumors  (Read 162 times)

Offline Artman9865

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
worrying about brain tumors
« on: April 15, 2014, 12:20:18 AM »
So lately I have been on a kick worrying I have a brain . Tumor or something that's gonna be catastrophic to my health it started because I haven'tbeen feeling myself the past few days I feel like II'm in a fake world and just having alot of anxiety and panic probably due to this feeling but now tonight I'venoticed when II'm holding my phone with my left hand my hand and arm are very shakey and now it is just making my anxiety worse. I just wanna a feel normal again anxiety ndnot Iin this cloudy state I've been in like my heads foggy I've been taking 10mg  celexa for probably 2 months now because 20mg was causing me side effects I don't know if this medicine is causing this or if it's just me. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: worrying about brain tumors
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 09:22:49 AM »
I have known a few people who had brain tumors and the common symptom among
all of them was progressively worsening headaches.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline Reallyworried93

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: worrying about brain tumors
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 05:37:50 PM »
Ever since I first started getting panic attacks and health anxiety I have felt like this, nothing actual off ( not actually dizzy or off balance) but sort of feels that same sensation? Really hard to explain. I think it must just be the adrenaline from all the worry! My hands have started shaking when I have to focus them on something for example holding my phone with one hand and texting but it might of always been like this? I think we just notice things a lot more all of a sudden and assume it's new. I understand your worry though, I've even had dreams about getting diagnosed with one and now just fear that it's a sign, horrible thing to get caught up in!
I think if we truey had something like this we wouldn't need to second guess our symptoms, there would be at least one obvious one! Like Marc said about the headaches! Xx
Bookmark and Share

Tags: