Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Weird Stomach Feelings Cancer?  (Read 122 times)

Offline math989

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Weird Stomach Feelings Cancer?
« on: April 14, 2014, 07:30:45 PM »
Hey,
So sometimes when i eat I have this weird feeling in my stomach; it feels like acid is moving or something like that. This usually happens when I eat a acidic food or drink an acidic drink. Furthermore, while I was eating a sub I got these feelings in my stomach like if i were sick but they were very light after it passes I could eat again. That happened only once i believe and it could have been from the excess mayonnaise. Additionally, i did not get the feeling right away but it usually appears when I eat a lot of it in a relatively quick time.  Lastly those feelings come in short intervals.  Lastly I have been worried about early satiety because today i had this massive plate of rice and meat (around 1 pound or more) and i ate the majority of it but i left some of the rice and a slice of pork meat away because i felt full, but i felt like I could eat all of it if i really wanted to, i also experienced the acid thing here too because my rice and everything was drenched in fish sauce.  Do any of you guys experience this or is this just my fear of every cancer alive getting to me?
Thank you
Bookmark and Share

Tags: