Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Itchy all over!!  (Read 161 times)

Offline deckeromega

• Yeezus
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Itchy all over!!
« on: April 14, 2014, 09:42:08 AM »
I woke up this morning and almost everywhere on my entire upper body is itchy.  I'm just itching and itching and itching and it still won't go away.  Does anybody else get this?
Bookmark and Share
It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.

Offline shaula

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • It's a new day.
    • Poke This Member
Re: Itchy all over!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 10:24:22 AM »
Hi!!!

This is funny, as it just happened to me!! Yesterday I had this crazy itchy spot on my foot, and I mean it was crazy itchy!! It was there all day and all night and it just bothered me so much and I started to panic....but then it just went away and now today it is fine...I don't know if that helps, but I just thought I would share. I also get this on my face a lot....a very itchy spot for some time that just goes away after a while....
Bookmark and Share
Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.

Hold on if you feel like letting go.

Online mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Itchy all over!!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 02:36:06 PM »
Localized itching in one spot that won't go away even with scratching is a nerve thing - or so I've been told when I complain about those.  (I usually get them on my feet.  Proof that there must be a force of pure evil in the world - nothing that annoying could exist otherwise!) 

If your whole upper body is itching, and you don't have allergies, aren't wearing a new shirt, using new soap/detergent, etc, you may be getting dry skin.  This crazy weather these past few months has destroyed my skin!  Also, once you focus on itching, it can get a lot worse, at least in my experience.  I also know that when I'm stressed or worried, I itch like crazy.  And, for some reason, when I'm very sleepy, I itch all over. 

I'm itchy now just writing about itching!  Once it's on your mind, it's hard to shake. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: