Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Blood pressure/Brain fears  (Read 120 times)

Offline Betterhealth

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Blood pressure/Brain fears
« on: April 14, 2014, 12:52:12 AM »
Last 3 days I have been worrying about another symptom. I have been having a really weird pulsating/pain sensation on my head. It can be anywhere from the back of my head to the top and sometimes feel like strong thumps with pain or a sharp pain feeling. Sometimes I worry that my blood pressure is really high and that's why I sm having that(normally is always 115/84), like me vessels are breaking apart. Other times I feel that I have a problem with my arteries and my head with explode or I will have a stroke...

Any help??
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Blood pressure/Brain fears
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 06:03:23 AM »
LOW blood pressure is a LOT more likely to cause symptoms than high, high really doesn't cause any.  And what you are describing can be anxiety.   However go to a store and check your BP, it costs nothing and you can put your mind at ease.   Of course if you take BP while freaking out it can be high too.  My daughter when younger (around age 10) tried a machine and freaked when it started to tighten and she tried to yank her arm out - it gave a reading of something ridiculous like 240/185! I told her that people are going to be walking around the store looking for a dead body!   ;D
Of course YOUR freak out reading wouldn't be like that, because you wouldn't be moving and yanking your arm while it's taking a reading!   
Bookmark and Share

Tags: