Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I'm completely gone.  (Read 251 times)

Offline shellofabody

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm completely gone.
« on: April 13, 2014, 12:46:44 AM »
I used to only get these symptoms during a panic attack, but now they're constant. My mind is literally gone.. I don't feel like my life is mine anymore. I'm confused, I can't remember anything, and I just want my life back.. I don't know whether this is derealization or some sort of brain fog. But it's almost like I'm not fully awake, my mind is drugged all the time. I feel like I'm in a dream as I type this. Im confused and worried... What is this?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm completely gone.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 05:35:36 AM »
Does sound like derealization. The thing with that is that it can vanish as quickly as it first came on. There is magic cure for it. I used to get it years ago. It simply just stopped. Seriously think I got so used to it that I began to pay it less attention. Then it never happened any more at all. So don't be giving up with things. No matter how bad things may seem there is always a road back. May take a while to find that road. But once you do things will begin to go right for you once more.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline ARose318

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 06:50:43 AM »
I agree that is does sound like derealization.

However, the most you focus on it the worse it will be. Distraction is key here, and major distraction is even better to "snap" you out of it.

Are you being seen by a Dr or Psychologist? If so, it wouldn't hurt to make a call. They may have better ideas than what we've said, or if you're on meds maybe an adjustment is needed?

Best of luck
Bookmark and Share

Offline camino

• Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 09:03:18 AM »
I know how you feel, have the same feeling today.. Mind is gone, thoughts gone, just looking on the wall and everything like an idiot.. everything is so stragne and unreal, I talked with friend and she says it's derealization and depersalization, but I'm not sure, I had dd before and this time is different :/ 
Bookmark and Share
I tried to think about rainbows
When it gets bad
You got to think about something
To keep from going mad

Offline algeus

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 09:37:30 AM »
It does looks and sounds like derealization...For me SSRIs were helpful to manage it.
Bookmark and Share