Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: When Medicine Isnt Enough...What Do You Do?  (Read 55 times)

Offline ahefner33

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
When Medicine Isnt Enough...What Do You Do?
« on: April 12, 2014, 12:49:40 PM »
Hey

Im just curious but where does the road lead when medicine isn't enough to help with physical symptoms of your diagnosis of anxiety? How do you deal with it? I have been told, tried, read so many things but nothing can seem to be a solution. Medication seems the best as far as lowering the impact but they can also lead to the problem and other problems as well. Typical Dr's want to jsut increase your dosage until that is enough and then just keep compounding from there. But where do you go from there when your millions of medicines you've tried dont work anymore? Do you just push through it and take the pain until your body just realizes its not worth it?

I dont know about alot of you but my symptoms are debilitating and medicine only does so much and that has even come to a point where its not my savior anymore. Talk therapy doesn't do anything for. Physical therapy doesn't do anything. Meditation nope.

Anyone been down this road? Anyone ever find out they were mis diagnosed later on when all anxiety treatments failed to address the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Adam
Bookmark and Share
Live

Tags: