Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Does anyone else with IBS experience 'yellow leakage'?  (Read 167 times)

Offline rubee

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Does anyone else with IBS experience 'yellow leakage'?
« on: April 12, 2014, 12:21:34 PM »
Sorry for the TMI.. but I'm a 20 year old female. I suffer with severe anxiety & got diagnosed with IBS. I've noticed recently there seems to be yellow leaking from my anus? It's not like a constant trickling out.. a few times a day it kinda feels like I'm passing gas but it's a tiny bit of this yellow stuff.. Whenever I wipe after going to the toilet there's always a lot of yellow on the toilet paper. However, my stools seem relatively 'normal' (ie: not yellow. Sometimes parts of it is pale though. I get c & d. Usually after being constipated for a few days I get d for a day) I've had this now for quite a few months.. Is this a normal symptom of IBS? I'm so worried it's something like cancer :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
    • Poke This Member
Re: Does anyone else with IBS experience 'yellow leakage'?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 09:22:54 PM »
I've had that almost one and a half years - It's been a lot better since August for some reason.  It would happen about 3 to 4 hours after a BM, especially if the BM was of the hard variety.   I'd think I'd have to pass gas and a glob of yellowish mucus would come out  (TMI!!) sometimes it would be the size of my small fingernail, a few times it was about as large as my thumbnail!   I have never been diagnosed with anything because I refuse to go to a doctor.  But it doesn't happen as often as it was happening, but most times there is yellow when I wipe, (except the time I ate a LOT of dark green cake with dark blue icing!  Then the mucus was a very, very lime green! (the color of this smiley :yes:)
I did a LOT of research on this, at first I thought it was hemorrhoids because they can leak mucus, but after much research I learned it's very common with IBS. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Does anyone else with IBS experience 'yellow leakage'?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 02:10:45 AM »
I have this to and notice my poops dnt smell the same either. They hardly have a smell,but the smell it does have is weird but not bad smell. Anyone have this?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: TMI