Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: headaches  (Read 123 times)

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
headaches
« on: April 12, 2014, 09:50:05 AM »
I have had these headaches for over a month, as soon as I wake up. Its mostly the front of my head,  eyes forehead,  temples. They can last all day and sometimes they can fade away. I jave jad a series of test done here recently due to having health anxiety and not realizing how physical symtoms of panic can be. Anyways I have had an ecg, ekg, mri, endoscopy, ultrasound of gall bladder ect. I was at the doctor every week it seemed. With the mri my doctor did said I had sinus congestion but didnt prescribe anything! Its really discouraging. I dont want to have to take tylenol every day for a headache if I dont have to. Its to the point again where i have constant fears of something bwing wrong. Can anyone help?
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: headaches
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 09:57:17 AM »
ohhh i JUST and still am going thru the same thing. I've had headaches for 2 months straight. Everyday, most of the day. I went to my gp, an er dr and ent. finally went to 2 neuros. neither one of them thought i needed a scan and said its tension and migraines. Well, I wasn't ok with that so i went to the ER again -- last week with a HORRIFIC headache. They did a ct scan and all was perfect. He gave me a script to take in case they flare up again. Ive been "ok" with subtle headaches the past 3 days...but I'm still worried about it a little bit.
Bookmark and Share

Offline kayleigh

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 10:20:42 AM »
I've had bad headaches for about 3 years now, with around a year when it wasn't as severe. I wake up with them and sometimes they wake me in the night. I had a CT without contrast 3 years ago which was normal but I have had no tests since, I also have tingling and weakness on my left side 24/7. Let me know how you get on.
Bookmark and Share

Offline kristinsanxiety

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 10:25:00 AM »
I went through the same thing for a month, I went to the doctor and he told me that the forehead is not brain tumor territory. Those headaches are either sinus or stress related or simply there because you believe it will be.
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 10:35:01 AM »
It kind of makes me dizzy at times also.
Bookmark and Share

Offline kayleigh

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 10:46:37 AM »
Kristina, where did he say was brain tumour territory? X
Bookmark and Share

Offline BGM

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 12:46:03 AM »
Headaches can happen for various reasons. Anxiety for sure. Anxiety will make you feel unbelievable things that make it seem like something is wrong. It's vicious. I think you're having tension. I won't share links, but if you go to the doctor ask about tension points and if you want to look up images of tension on the head then it is available! X rays to the body can be good, but you have to remember the exposure to radiation. I wanted to get an MRI, but after my psychologist brought me back into realism I decided not to and to just trust my doctor and his studies he's done on me.
I hope you get to feeling better!

- BGM
Bookmark and Share

Tags: