Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Worried once again  (Read 96 times)

Offline Betterhealth

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Worried once again
« on: April 11, 2014, 11:50:45 PM »
Again one more fear comes up. For the past couple of weeks I have been having those weird feelings left side of my face. It feels like a tightness/numbness on the left side. Sometimes it is there by itself, but tonight I am also having a pressure on the same side of my face and pains and numbness all over my upper body. I went to the neurologist 2 days ago and he was not worried, because as he said I had a brain and neck mri a year ago.

I am not sure what is going on, the only one thing is that I have a compressed nerve root on the c5-6 disc from 7 months ago that was never treated but I am not sure if that would be able to cause symptoms like that. I have been under a lot of stress lately but this new thing is freaking me out too much...
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Busy
    Busy
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worried once again
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 08:33:41 AM »
As long as you have been checked out, odds are you are OK. Stress and anxiety can also cause many
odd and disturbing symptoms.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 09:58:51 AM »
Disc issues alone can cause so much havoc!!! Top that off with anxiety and you've got a mess. The good thing the neuro is not worried. My mom has slipped and weird discs and it causes neuropothy in her leg and all kinds of funny symptoms.
Bookmark and Share

Offline kristinsanxiety

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 10:26:21 AM »
I have the same symptom, I thought it might be sinus related or something. It comes and goes, could just be the HA!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 15
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 10:46:45 AM »
Lat month or so I had a weird feeling in my left cheek, a tightness/numbness feeling, then it went away in about a half hour (when I forgot about it) then about a week later I got it again, this time when it went away I got a twitch in it  - which lasted about a half hour (I had gotten new make up, and that's when it started, when it got real itchy and a hive broke out on it and seemed to swell I was thinking about anything new I was doing when I realized, "Oh!  New make up!!"  So I stopped using it and went back to the old stuff and I've been fine ever since.  So MAYBE it's an allergic reaction to something. (the face... the body may be the nerve compression or simply you fixating on things)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: