Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Need some advice, Just friends?  (Read 99 times)

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Need some advice, Just friends?
« on: April 10, 2014, 10:04:56 PM »
Hello all, first time poster in this area of the forum, long time poster in the hypochondria section.
I am currently not in a relationship but I am trying to be in one with this girl, things are going great, I feel and felt at least. We would talk everyday and see each other everyday, this monday I even asked her to a concert and she said yes, but ever since the day after she just felt more distant i guess, like it's harder for me to talk to her and see her, when she does see me it's the same, our conversations flow, we laugh at each others stupid jokes, she's asked me to lunch before and to the school library on several occasions. This all started when one of her girl friends posted on her ***** basically talking about how she's a catch and she should make the guy work for it stuff like that, I'm pretty sure it was about me. I hope i haven't lost my chances with this girl she's truly amazing.
Please help and don't be angry that I'm not specifically in a relationship, because I know sometimes people who are on forums get angry when it isn't specifically about the subject matter.
Have a good one
Bookmark and Share
In the race against myself

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need some advice, Just friends?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 05:57:55 AM »
You and her get on great. That is all that counts. It is not about others. It is about the two of you. If you like her, and she likes you, then go for it. Friends, I think, at times left out. They see their friend spending more time with a new bloke and they can do stupid things. Things that can upset how things are going. But once you both like each other and you both get on great, just try and keep that going. Ask her out again. Ignore comments made by any of her friends. This is between you and the girl in question. Nobody else at all.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need some advice, Just friends?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 10:06:34 PM »
Thank you for the response Cuchculan
Bookmark and Share