Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: On the verge of panic  (Read 85 times)

Offline penguin

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
On the verge of panic
« on: April 10, 2014, 10:26:19 AM »
A few days ago I resigned from my preschool director position of 7 years.  My boss became more and more unethical in her practices and I could support her actions.  Since I left it has become noticeable that I was the one holding the program together as a result of her insecurities, she began spreading crazy rumors as to why I "really" resigned.  This hit me very hard on Tuesday and I had a major panic attack (my reputation is important to me).  It is now 2 days later and I have pins and needles in my hands and feet that don't want to go away.  Is this from the stress of the past few days?
I'm on the verge of another panic attack, thinking MS or something worse has come my way.
Bookmark and Share

Online Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Re: On the verge of panic
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 10:34:35 AM »
I am SURE it's the stress!!   First of all even something like leaving a job is a HUGE stress cause.   Now on top of that you have that "worry" about being talked about.  If you are like me it is just killing you that people are thinking things about you that aren't true and you have no way to defend yourself.  That will definitely cause bad stress! 
Is there any way you could contact these people that she spread the rumors to to set the record straight?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: