Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: In limbo  (Read 62 times)

Offline Mvalachovic

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
In limbo
« on: April 10, 2014, 09:44:28 AM »
Good morning all. I've been dealing with pelvic pain, side and back pain for about 2 months now. Ultrasound at ob/gyn showed very small simple cyst on ovary. Dr has stressed to me repeatedly that it does not look suspicios and even told me she showed another dr in the practice because I'm so hysterical. I go back for repeat scan next week. I went for upper abdominal scan to look at gallbladder, etc and was completely normal.  I've talked to three women who have or have had cysts and they just get watched. One was a lady who even had breast cancer. That made me feel a little better like I'm not alone and should trust my dr. But my problem is, why am I in so much pain?!? These other girls feel nothing! Mine is tiny. But I have pain and frequency to pee. And if my dr is not concerned at all and threw out the possibility of endometriosis and said my cyst is too small to even operate on, am I just supposed to be in pain and discomfort from now on??? I'm depressed and every time my back hurts I get scared. I'm going to a GI in 2 weeks but I'm just so frustrated.:-(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lo213

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: In limbo
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 10:04:34 AM »
I had one when I was pregnant with my son and they just watched it. I had a lot of cramping with it , but it didn't even occur to me to worry about cancer.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: