Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: writing and the big help it has been for anxiety  (Read 206 times)

Offline Sammy13

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
writing and the big help it has been for anxiety
« on: April 10, 2014, 04:28:51 AM »
Hey all, I have health anxiety that has been very hard over the last six months. But i must say all the pain and suffering has been awesome for my music. I have been playing the guitar for almost ten years and sing as well i dont think im all that good at the singing part but everyone even strangers who see my stuff online say different, Ive always had trouble putting my feelings into words for a song but since my anxiety issues came to a peak recently I have wrote an entire album worth of songs that are actually going to be recorded in a real studio! I have picked up alot of support from people that love my music and now it looks like something might actually come out of it which has been so nice and has emmensly helped my anxiety. But now I am finding that anxiety and the feelings it gives me are why my writing has become so rampant. So in short take your anxiety and put it into positive motivation and who knows what will happen. Keep your heads up and find something you love you wont be sorry.;)
Bookmark and Share

Offline ProofAutumn8246

• Rec's: 1
  • They don't think it be like it is but it do.
    • Poke This Member
Re: writing and the big help it has been for anxiety
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 04:17:57 AM »
That is a lovely story and congrats about your success!

It's not always easy to turn anxiety into motivation, but it helps to know that others have been able to do it, so maybe I can too!
Bookmark and Share
In the scheme of things it doesn't matter much.~

Tags: