Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: anyone have this.  (Read 119 times)

Offline theguy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
anyone have this.
« on: April 09, 2014, 09:47:56 PM »
anyone have the problem when they don't have a slight bit of anxiety....manageable and in control of it......that it makes them worse. like you don't have any at all and it makes it worse because you are not keeping an eye on it. like no anxiety then in no time you get it and it is way worse. something like you need reassured of what it would do just in case.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 16
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: anyone have this.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:08:10 PM »
yes, it's annoying and common. All of a sudden you realize that you've not been having anxiety issues. This is the worst possible thing you could do, because then you start thinking about it. And because its been relatively easy, and because you rapidly start thinking too much about it, it tends to cause rather explosive panic attacks.

It happens much less over time though, and is shorter and less intense when it does come. Eventually you get "used" to it and it doesnt affect you as much. Usually. One of the reasons I come here is so I never let it get too distant from my mind.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: