Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: tremor in hand  (Read 151 times)

Offline Roxy2012

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
tremor in hand
« on: April 08, 2014, 08:21:18 PM »
Ok so I know I keep posting... But i have to have something wrong with me :( this cant be from anxiety.

My left arm is week and is shaking... tremor???

my hands are tingling almost like a burning sensation.. so are my feet , arms and legs...

Im scared.. I have no insurance.. Im really considering going to the ER... what would happen though?? Could they give me the tests I need?? Would I have to pay?
Bookmark and Share

Offline vardnas

• Rec's: 98
    • Poke This Member
Re: tremor in hand
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:07:18 AM »
All they would do at the ER is tell you to follow up with a neurologist. And yes, you'd have to pay, even if you're uninsured.

Anxiety symptoms, believe it or not, can be quite strong/unpleasant, and can mimic the symptoms of more serious conditions. I haven't read your other posts, so I don't know exactly what's going on with you, but tingling, shaking, burning sensations can ALL be attributed to anxiety.
Bookmark and Share
In case anyone is still confused:  googling your symptoms will cause you to remain in a state of extreme anxiety. Stepping away from the internet is the first step toward lasting peace.

Offline ShawnW

• Rec's: 22
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: tremor in hand
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 11:25:46 AM »
All these symptoms can be attributed to a hyper-exciteable nervous system.  I have had all those and much much more.  Burning, pain, couldn't shampoo my hair without pain and weakness...arm numbness...tingling...burning....speech problems....twitching (lots of it) etc and so on.  When I took care of the anxiety it all got better with time.  Took a couple weeks but it settled down.
Bookmark and Share
My insight, thoughts, experiences or advice that may be posted in this forum are not meant as a substitution for the advice of your physician.

Want to know how to address your anxiety?
http://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php/topic,93402.msg521266.html#msg521266

Tags: