Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: supposed to feel better after losing weight and exercising  (Read 119 times)

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
supposed to feel better after losing weight and exercising
« on: April 08, 2014, 05:48:10 PM »
Like the title says you are supposed to feel better after losing weight and exercising right? Well I have lost over 30 lbs and my shortness of breath is worse, and physical symptoms as well. Had every test you can think of besides stomach tests (which I have this month). I have terrible stomach problems + testicle pain. I wonder if that's related to my problems/anxiety.  This is so frustrating and exhausting. You only have one life and I keep fighting and fighting to improve mine but it tries to drag me down, as if it's just meant to be. There is something I'm missing but just haven't found it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline stephtronic

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • \m/
    • Poke This Member
Re: supposed to feel better after losing weight and exercising
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 06:11:02 PM »
There really isn't a guarantee that you will feel better, but it is known to help, and congratulations on the great work!

Sometimes, exercise alone can't "fix" it. For example, your weight might be going down, but your anxiety could be going up beyond what benefits that is giving you. You also have to consider, though, that it might not be immediate.
Bookmark and Share
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: supposed to feel better after losing weight and exercising
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 10:43:00 PM »
Thank you for the reply. I really think my stomach issues aren't helping. I just finished eating a sandwhich and soup. I have a heavy stomach feeling along with nausea/shortness of breath. My shortness of breath is like I can't full exhale right. Whenever I exhale I feel my heart pounding as if my stomach is pushing up against it or something. I need help lol
Bookmark and Share

Tags: