Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Chamomile Tea Anyone?  (Read 540 times)

Offline AncientMelody

• Rec's: 16
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Chamomile Tea Anyone?
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 07:39:36 AM »
Good luck Carrie and I hope that the Celexa works well for you on this go-around.  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 08:13:13 AM »
Thank You so much!  Well, I took my first dose last night, and I had a very vivid 'nightmare' shortly after falling asleep.  But, that usually happens to me in the beginning of taking Celexa.  It didn't bother me though, or scare me, just par for the course.  I've got my eye on the prize so I'm sticking with it; I know things will get better once I get over these few bumps :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline forever young

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 09:14:34 AM »
Carrieann how much celexa are you taking? I am 20 mg I was hoping that would work. I have developed HA and am having more anxiety and break thru panic I wonder if I should go up to 30 mg. do they make a pill in 30 mg? I hate to go to 40 mg as I was wanting to take the lowest dose that would work.
Bookmark and Share

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 09:33:11 AM »
Hi Forever, well I have 10mg. pills to which I am slowly easing myself into, I cut (with a pill cutter) the pill into quarters to start with, so I only took a quarter of 10 mgs.---doing this minimizes the side-effects.  I believe the therapeutic dose is 20 mg.?  I'm not sure how high you can go on this one, but if you're not getting results discuss it with your doc., maybe you can go higher or switch to a different pill.

Take care :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline AncientMelody

• Rec's: 16
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 10:20:14 AM »
I'll be going through a med adjustment myself: Lexapro resolved the depression extremely well but hasn't touched the anxiety. I'll be starting prozac tonight. I picked up the prescription yesterday, but I have 20 patients on my schedule today. I didn't want to deal with any potential side effects with such a full schedule!
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything