Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Chronic Anxiety 24/7  (Read 247 times)

Online Adelle55

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Chronic Anxiety 24/7
« on: April 08, 2014, 01:41:30 AM »
I have chronic anxiety 24/7, I feel anxious about everything even just the simple things in life are hard for me. I've had this for two years now. While this has been going on family, friends and my husband has abandon me. In the two years I have seen improvement. I just have a question and want to know if anybody else experiences this. All the doctors I have spoken to dont have sn anwser for me they shrug their heads. I have a problem I never feel tired and medications that are suppose to make you feel drowsy don't make me feel sleepy. So when I go to bed I just wait to fall asleep and I don't feel my self drift off like I use to before all this anxiety. The only reason I know I fell asleep is because I dream. When I awaken I don't feel refreshed. I actually don't feel anything. Does anybody have this problem? Is this from anxiety or is there something wrong with me? I do excercise and I do get out during the day, so I'm not just sitting around the house. Help!
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Chronic Anxiety 24/7
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 05:53:45 AM »
I remember the last time I was really bad. Talking anxiety all day and night. Once they put me on new medication, and a lot of it, I wasn't tired at all. I was just relaxed. This could be your problem. That your anxiety was so bad that the dose of medication is only know to calm you down. Not put you to sleep. As it might do to others. I was told what I was taken would knock an elephant out as a rule. There was me wide awake. I was just happy. Because my anxiety had calmed down. Doctors were lost as to why the medication was not putting me to sleep. At times they can up the dosage. Just to see if that makes a difference. But I used to put a radio on and drift to the sound of what was on the radio. I still use a radio to this day. I never tried to force myself to sleep. That would only get you annoyed and frustrated and keep you even more awake. I used to just stay in bed. No matter what. I do sleep better these days.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Online Adelle55

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Chronic Anxiety 24/7
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 12:55:47 PM »
I am not on a lot of medication this started way before I started taking medicine and I'm definitely not relaxed still have a lot of anxiety but not as bad.  I just want to be myself again instead of struggling everyday.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: