Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Normal? pls answer.  (Read 121 times)

Offline Mikayla_lynn

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Normal? pls answer.
« on: April 07, 2014, 08:27:58 PM »
I'v had periods ever since I was 1O years old (i'm almost 15) and they where irregular all the way up until now, i'v been getting regular periods for about 5-6 months and I was wondering is it normal to miss one period?
I'm not one of those idiot little girls who are sexually active so pls don't bring it up.

I basically have no pms symptoms (well there just on and off I guess) I think I am a little bit bloated, had headaches, on and off boob pain and irritability.

and I do have some watery clear discharge.

I was exercising about 2-3 weeks ago but idk if that could have caused it I was doing jumping jacks, crunches and sit ups for about 30 minutes every hour, I also stopped exercising since.

I do eat about 2-3 times a day, I used to eat alot but stopped because I wanted to loose weight.

i'm about 93-96 lbs.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Mikayla_lynn

• Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Normal? pls answer.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 08:29:47 PM »
All i'm asking is, is it normal to miss a period? even at my age?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jess0617

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 12:46:33 AM »
Yes it's normal. Your hormones are probably just getting adjusted. I'm sure you'll get it this month, but if you don't it's nothing to worry about at only 15. I'm 20 and lately I've gotten mine every other month and I am sexually active and my doctor said it's nothing to freak out or worry about. If you were sexually active and missed a period it would be something to worry about pregnancy-wise unless you use contraceptives, but the only time you'd really needa worry about missing a period is when you're in your 30s and 40s and there's no chance you'd be pregnant, if even then. My guess is that your hormones are just adjusting--my periods were more irregular when I was your age. Some girls don't have regular cycles till they reach their mid 20s.
Bookmark and Share

Offline m3

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 01:32:29 AM »
Oh totally. I definitely remember my periods being irregular for awhile (15-45 days apart) and then regular and then heavy for a number of years, then lighter, then 30 days apart for a couple years, then 25 days apart .... all during a good part of my teenage years. So yes, you are completely normal. :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: