Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hands on fire.... Achey joints anyone else?  (Read 120 times)

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hands on fire.... Achey joints anyone else?
« on: April 07, 2014, 07:51:24 PM »
I keep getting hot flashes on my face ( I'm a male btw lol), and my hands keep feeling like there on fire. Lately my joints have been so achey I feel like I'm 90. This is non stop even when I'm calm, or at least think I'm calm. It's like my bones and joints are just like getting eaten away. I'm starting to think I have fibromyalgia or something, it's like no matter how calm I am my body feels awful. Anyone feel like this?
Bookmark and Share

Offline kconnors

• Rec's: 57
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hands on fire.... Achey joints anyone else?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 10:09:54 PM »
Hi,

I can't say that I have had this experience, but have you had it checked out with a med professional? I imagine that folks are getting tired of my preaching the "get your thyroid tested" mantra, but even males can have thyroid issues  . . .although the two whom I know have an overactive thyroid but both of them, when the thyroid is not stabilized, will get "hot flashes" . . . .face and hands become very flushed and they start wanting to peel their clothes off . . . .I thought of this because of what you said about your joints . . .they seem to complain of more issues with joints when the thyroid is misfiring . . . .so it is something to consider if you have no other options . . .sorry I couldn't be of more help . . .take care, kc
Bookmark and Share

Tags: