Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Answer? pls.  (Read 111 times)

Offline Mikayla_lynn

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Answer? pls.
« on: April 07, 2014, 12:01:36 AM »
so I'v been having normal heavy periods for the past 5-6 months, idk why but i'm worried that I'm not even going to get my period this month and i'm not even sexually active.

the only period symptoms that i'm having is tiredness, I think little bit of bloating, tiny bit of back pain lower and back, tiny bit of cramping and I think i'm eating a little more ( I never track what I eat.) and sometimes my boobs will hurt.

I HAVE BEEN exercising for a little bit but stopped, havent done it since.

This is a extremely dumb question but I have been seeing alot lately but does having a period mean that you are for sure not pregnant? (fyi not sexually active)
I am just wondering, I understand that there could be some bleeding also, but alot of these "stupid" people say that you can, is this even true? sometimes it just pisses me off to no extent lol I need answers

i'm only asking this for my studies/school i'm only 15 and just curious and confused.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Jess0617

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Answer? pls.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 12:23:40 AM »
If you aren't sexually active I will tell you right now I am 100% sure you are NOT pregnant. You're only 15 your hormones are probably getting adjusted and the heavy period is probably from that. I'm sure you'll get it this month but if you don't, you're not pregnant because contact with a male and female sexual organ can only cause that. I suggest though to download a period tracker app on your phone for the future and it'll tell you exactly how many days till you get your period :)

Bookmark and Share

Offline Snowy

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Answer? pls.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 12:29:46 AM »
You said you had been exercising but stopped.  I've learned through experience that your exercise routine can directly affect when your period comes and how bad it is (heavy, PMS symptoms) when it does.  I had heavy periods through all my high school years and they were NEVER regular.  I started out having them like once every six months and then once every three.  It wasn't until my 20's that it evened out to be once a month and wasn't heavy anymore.

My PMS symptoms change just about every time, no lie.  Everyone is different.  Jess said it, though- you gotta be having the sex to get pregnant.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: